A Child Care Centre Manager plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the activities of childcare centres and services including physical and human resources. This is a ANZSCO skill level 1 occupation.
The task of the Child Care Centre Manager includes:
- developing and implementing programs to enhance the physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of young children
- providing care for children in before-school, after-school, day, and vacation care centres
- directing and supervising Child Carers in providing care and supervision for young children
- ensuring the centre is a safe area for children, staff and visitors
- complying with relevant government requirements and standards
- liaising with parents
- maintaining records and accounts for the centre
- recruiting staff and coordinating professional development
Currently this occupation Child Care Centre Manager is on the MLTSSL list. As a result, Child Care Centre Manager is eligible to apply for both Skilled visas and Employer Sponsored visas in Australia. For onshore students who are currently studying Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care, it is possible for them to apply for a Provisional Skill Assessment following completion of their Diploma Course and 240 hours of supervised work experience. Although a provisional skill assessment is not adequate to make an application under General Skilled Migration, it could enable an applicant to apply for Temporary graduate Visa.
If you are currently working as a Child Care Centre Manager in Overseas or if you are currently in Australia studying to be a Child Care Centre Manager and wish to explore your options of migration to Australia, you can contact us through: (02) 8379 1811 or Email email@example.com.