This visa is for international students who have recently graduated from an Australian educational institution.
This visa has two streams:
- Graduate Work stream– for international students who graduate with skills and qualifications that relate to an occupation on the Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skill List (MLTSSL). The visa in this stream is granted for 18 months.
- Post-Study Work stream– This stream is only available to students who applied for and were granted their first Student visa to Australia on or after 5 November 2011. A visa in this stream can be granted for up to four years, depending on the qualification.
You must be in Australia when you apply for this visa and when your visa is decided.
This visa allows you and your family to stay in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies. While in Australia, you may:
You might be eligible to apply for this visa if you:
- are younger than 50 years of age
- are in Australia
- hold an eligible visa
- meet the two-year Australian study requirement
- meet the English language requirement
- have recently graduated with either an eligible qualification for Post Study Work stream or with skills and qualifications that relate to an occupation on the Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skill List (MLTSSL) for Graduate Work stream.
If you need professional assistance with your 485 visa application, you can contact us on (02) 8379 1811 or email: email@example.com