If your visa is refused or cancelled, you might be able to have the decision reviewed by the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT). There are strict time limits for making an appeal. Time limits depend on many factors such as your location, the type of the decision, the manner in which the decision is sent to you (for example email or post) and whether you are in immigration detention. The time limit cannot be extended.
Not all decisions are reviewable by the AAT. For example, if the Minister personally decides to refuse or cancel your visa under section 501 of the Migration Act 1958, you cannot apply to have a decision reviewed by the AAT.
Given the significance of the visa refusal or cancellation matter, it is extremely important to engage an experienced Immigration Lawyer to assist in your review application to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (‘AAT’).
K group Legal have extensive knowledge and firsthand experience in preparing appeal applications and successfully representing clients in some of the most complex immigration appeal matters at the Tribunal.
Our Visa Refusal and Cancellation Services Includes:
- Carefully reviewing your visa refusal or cancellation decisions and advise you on the prospect of success of your review application
- Step by Step guide from the beginning to the end of the appeal process
- Assist you in lodging a review application with the AAT
- Advise you on the required documents which you need to support your review application
- Prepare a detailed submission highlighting all the key areas of the migration law, migration regulation and policy
- Attend the hearing at the Tribunal with you and assist you in presenting your case before the Tribunal Member
In some instances, if your visa is refused because of failure to satisfy a time of the application requirement, it is likely that your review application would most certainly fail. As part of our preliminary assessment involves assessing the prospect of your successful review application, we will be able to advise you about the merit of your review application and provide you with alternative strategic immigration solutions to your visa problem.
If you need professional assistance with your visa refusal and visa cancellation matter, you can contact us on (02) 8379 1811 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org